As a recruitment/business partner for employers, APM:
- Assesses whether businesses are eligible for incentives, such as government wage subsidies
- Short-lists candidates according to their experience, capacity and qualifications
- Screens candidates through initial interviews, as well as police and working with children checks (where required)
- Coaches candidates so they’re ready to work from day one
- Works with employers and candidates after placement to make sure everything goes smoothly
The Right Match
Before recruiting, we get to know the employer's business and conduct a thorough analysis of workforce needs to ensure we find the right candidate. To help employers find the right staff to meet requirements, APM provides job seekers with valuable tailored assistance to gain the skills and training required.
After Sales Support
Our individually tailored post-placement support program ensures new employees settle into their new role seamlessly. We measure our success by supplying sustainable recruitment solutions. That’s why we provide post-placement support during the induction, probationary period and beyond.
Our staff work with businesses every step of the way to assist with ensuring a sustainable employment outcome is reached. We can also facilitate workplace modifications for eligible clients.