The following information is provided for people who have either been selected for an interview for a position with APM or people who have received an offer of employment from APM.
As per the recruitment documentation you are required to pass a national police clearance before commencing employment with APM. Please download and complete the form by clicking here
, and bring it to your interview with 100 points of identification.
As per the employment agreement, if you do you do not have a current working with children check, please visit the relevant state/territory link below and complete the documentation. If organisation declaration is required, your new manager must sign this before submission.
Please submit the form and request reimbursement from your manager.
The company details that you may require are:
- Name of organisation: APM (Advanced Personnel Management)
- Postal address for organisation: Level 1, 87 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill, QLD 4004
- Contact person: Ms Kate Greig
- Contact position: Human Resources Administration
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category of child-related activity: health, counselling and support services (including disability services)
If you have any queries or difficulties, please phone our recruitment team on 0407 374 387.
Working with Children Checks – state and territory links
Working with Children Checks and Police Checks are different
- NSW: please click here
- VIC: please click here
- QLD: please click here
- WA: please click here
- NT: please click here
Under the Working with Children Act 2005, if you are doing child-related work and not exempt, you must have a Working with Children Check, even if you have also had a Police Check done.