Your partner for aged care assessment services

If you’re an older person living independently at home, you could benefit from a My Aged Care home support assessment.

My Aged Care is the Australian Government’s assessment service that provides you with the support you need to stay living independently and enables you to access a range of support services to meet your needs.

As part of the My Aged Care service, APM offers at home assessments to help determine which basic support services are right for you and to make it easier for you to stay independently at home.
To receive an APM assessment you first need to register with My Aged Care. You will then be contacted by an approved home support assessment service such as APM.

APM's aged care home support assessments are funded by the Australian Government.

Australian Government approved

Through the National Panel of Assessors we help determine  the support needs for people with disability in the workplace

We are proud to be a member of the National Panel of Assessors – the Australian Government’s program for determining support needs for people with disability in the workplace.

Assessments may be required when employers hire job seekers registered with a Disability Employment Services provider. Our workplace disability assessments are designed to assist people with disability in the workplace, and their employers, to access support services.


Want to find out more?

Call us
Email us

Don't miss our latest updates

Rate this page

Was this page helpful?

extraMile by Integranet