Congratulations to the 2023 APM Charity Trail Telethon Family Festival winners!
Wan Li Chin
Terms and conditions1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
3. The Competition commences at 10.00am on Sunday 22 October 2023 and concludes at 4.00pm on Sunday 22 October 2023 (Promotional Period).
4. The promoter of this Competition is Serendipity (WA) Pty Ltd trading as APM Employment Services (ABN 64 062 160 614) of 58 Ord Street, West Perth, Western Australia, telephone: 08 9486 1244 (APM).
5. Information on how to enter the Competition will be distributed at the 2023 Telethon Family Festival on 22 October 2023 and will also be available online at
6. Officers, employees and contractors (and immediate family members of officers, employees and contractors) of APM and its associated companies are ineligible to enter the Competition.
7. The Competition is open to any person. Any person under the age of 18 years of age must have an adult complete the entry form for them.
8. APM will accept one entry per person during the Promotional Period.
9. A person may enter the Competition by following the APM Charity Trail Map, collecting 10 stamps from participating exhibitors during the Promotional Period and placing the completed stamped Charity Trail Map in the competition barrel at the APM exhibition stands located on the APM Charity Trail.
10. All requested information and contact details must be completed on the entry form for the entry to be eligible to win a prize.
11. The Competition prizes are:
- 1st Prize – Adventure World family season pass with single day cabana hire x 1
- 2nd Prize - AQWA family annual pass including a single day behind the scenes experience x 2
- 3rd Prize - Perth Zoo annual family membership x 3
- 4th Prize - Gold Class Event Ultimate Package x 8
- 5th Prize - Hoyts Lux Gift Card x 9
12. The Prize may be subject to any written terms or conditions imposed by the third-party supplier of the Prize.
13. The winners of the Prizes will be determined by a random draw of all entries received during the Promotional Period.
14. The draw will take place on Tuesday 24 October 2023 at APM’s Head Office (58 Ord Street West Perth WA 6008). APM reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in the event that an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
15. The winners need not be present at the draw.
16. The winner of each Prize will be notified by email and telephone no later than 3 November 2023.
17. The Prize will be emailed to the winner at the same time as they are notified that they have won.
18. The Prize can only be claimed by, and transferred by APM to, the individual entrant who is the determined winner.
19. Unless otherwise specified, the Prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
20. If the Prize is unavailable, APM, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. The name and address of the winners will be published on APM’s website (www.apm.net.au/telethon-competition) within three business days of being determined and remain on the website for a minimum of 30 days.
22. APM reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or claims a Prize that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by APM to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of APM, APM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
24. APM's decision is final, and no other correspondence will be entered into.
25. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to APM using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media (including social media) for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promotion of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any services supplied by APM or its associated companies.
26. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies APM (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against APM or that APM may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or failing to win a Prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
27. By entering this Competition, you agree that APM holds no responsibility for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained by any person as a result of participation in the Competition or acceptance and use of a Prize.
28. APM is strongly committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information it collects from individuals. We place great importance on protecting the privacy of our employees, valued clients, customers and other stakeholders.
29. APM collects the entrants’ personal information to process the Competition entries. This includes publishing the names and notifying the winners and as noted above.
30. Each entrant’s express consent referred to in these terms and conditions continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).
31. Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to the State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
32. All personal details of the entrant will be stored on APM’s computer system.