There’s a job out there for you.
We can help you find it.
If you’re living with an injury, illness or disability, and want to find a job, we can help.
At APM we understand how difficult it can be for many people to find work right now.
As communities everywhere continue to face unexpected challenges, our local Employment Services teams are working harder than ever to help you find and keep a job that works for you.
If you’re eligible we can help connect you with the local employers who are still hiring people right now.
Plus, you can get help with:
- Searching for jobs suitable for you
- Writing resumes, cover letters and job applications
- Coaching to perform well in job interviews
- Meeting local employers near you
- Valuable work placement opportunities
- Access to job-specific training
- Help with transport, tools and uniform costs
Meet some of the job seekers we've helped find employment
Why thousands of job seekers choose APM every year
We have been helping people find and stay in employment for more than 25 years, and we’ve seen first-hand the value and health benefits a job can bring.
APM is also Australia’s largest trusted provider of Disability Employment Services with our teams delivering the program from more than 500 locations nationwide. More than any other provider.
By joining APM for Disability Employment Services, we can help you with:
- Searching for work - We know what employers are looking for and we can help prepare you for your new job.
- Support to stay in work - If you have a job, we can help you and your employer access support to keep you at work if you develop an injury, illness or disability.
- Next step after school - If you’re about to leave school with a disability or health condition, we'll help you access short training courses, work experience and job placements with local employers.
- Workplace modifications - If you're not getting the help you need at work, we can help you access tools, equipment or workplace modifications to make your job easier.
- Workplace assessments - If you’re employed with a disability, a workplace assessment can help identify what you and your employer need to make your job easier.
Learn more about APM's Disability Employment Services
What is Disability Employment Services?
Find out everything you need to know about APM's Disability Employment Services program.
Does APM support my health condition?
Our Disability Employment Services teams help people access the right support to manage and overcome a wide range of health and mental health challenges, which may impact their ability to find and keep a job.
Why join APM?
Learn why thousands of people across Australia join APM for Disability Employment Services every year.
Get started with Disability Employment Services in 4 easy steps
Register with us, and we'll be in touch in the next couple of days to discuss further.
Your employment journey begins!
What happens when you join APM
When you join APM, we'll set up your first meeting with us so you can meet your dedicated employment consultant
They are your guide to finding a job and will talk you through how we help you, how to get the most from the Disability Employment Services program and what steps you need to take next. This includes:
Explaining the services we provide
Providing you with a copy of our Service Guarantee and Code of Practice
Explaining your rights and obligations and prepare a job plan outlining the activities and interventions we can offer to help you get work
Discussing your injury, health condition, or disability and how it affects your ability to look for a job and stay at work, and how you can be supported to reduce this impact
Explaining how to search for a job and an initial list of appropriate job vacancies
Discussing local job opportunities and skill shortage areas near you
We work in partnership with you to help you succeed.
Let’s get to work on a clear path to your next job.
Our help doesn’t stop when you find a job
We support you and your employer for at least the first six months to make sure everything runs smoothly
We’re committed to giving you the best start in your new job. We can support you with:
Your employment consultant will take you through the supports available to make sure you don’t just find a job, but retain your employment into the future.
Don't miss our latest updates