How to access Disability Employment Services
At APM we get to know you and understand the challenges you face when finding or staying in work.
Our focus is on you and your employment goals - not your disability, injury or health condition.
We want to help you find a job and experience the benefits of good work.
We are Australia’s largest provider of Disability Employment Services and if you’re eligible for the program and eager to work, we look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
Every year our teams help thousands people improve their lives through employment.
We have seen first hand the benefits work can bring to anyone, no matter what their circumstance.
And we believe there is a job out there for everyone.
If you want to find a job that's right for you, let's get to work.
Register for APM Disability Employment Services
Access to Disability Employment Services
You may be eligible for Disability Employment Services if you're
- Living with a disability, injury, or health condition that affects your ability to work
- An Australian resident aged from 14 to the Age Pension age
- At or above the minimum legal working age in your state or territory
- Receiving an income support payment, Disability Support Pension, an NDIS participant or an eligible school leaver
- Able to work between eight to 30 hours per week (with support when required)
- Not studying full time (unless you’re an eligible school leaver)
- Not already working at or above your assessed work capacity
If you’re with another provider, but would like to change to APM, contact us and our teams will be happy to speak to you.
If you're already receiving an income support payment, you can also register with us directly.
Register with us directly
If you haven’t been referred yet, you can contact us and we can help start the process of joining APM
With consultants in more communities around Australia, plus a network of recruitment, training and job-matching partners, we can help find a job for you.
If you're not currently with another Disability Employment Services provider and haven't been to Centrelink, contact us to find out how to register with APM today.
What happens if I’m not eligible, but still need help?
We have other support services and programs that help thousands of Australians get to work and improve their lives every year.
Contact us to see if you are eligible for one of our other programs and what support services can help you.
Let’s get to work on finding your next job.