If you have anxiety or depression,
we can help you find a job
APM is one of Australia's leading providers of employment services for people with anxiety and depression
We believe everyone is capable of work. If you're living with anxiety or depression and want to find a job, we’re here to help.
APM delivers the Disability Employment Services program in over 500 locations across Australia.
Our committed and experienced employment consultants want to hear your story.
They want to focus on you, not your anxiety or depression.
By getting to know you, they can get a clearer picture of where you're at and find solutions to manage or overcome your challenges.
We’re interested in your abilities, your strengths and what you want to accomplish.
With over 25 years' experience helping people find and stay in employment, we’ve seen first-hand the value, health benefits and independence a secure job can bring.
We’re committed to helping people with anxiety and depression reach their goals and improve their lives. Register now to begin your employment journey.
How people have changed their lives through Disability
Employment Services with APM
Are you eligible for Disability Employment Services?
You may be eligible for our Disability Employment Services program if you:
- Have a diagnosed injury, illness or disability
- Are aged from at least 14 to pension age
- Are at or above the minimum legal working age in your state or territory
- Are able to work at least eight hours per week (with support when required)
- Are an Australian resident
- Are not studying full time (unless you’re an eligible school leaver)
- Are not working at or above your assessed employment capacity
You can access APM Disability Employment Services through a referral by Centrelink or by registering with us directly.
When you visit Centrelink, they carry out an employment assessment and if you are eligible, they will recommend you to a Disability Employment Services provider. Remember to ask to join APM so you get the best service when searching for employment.
If you’re with another Disability Employment Services provider, but would like to change to APM, contact us and our teams will be happy to speak to you.
Get started with Disability Employment Services in 4 easy steps
What happens when you join APM?
When you join APM, the first thing we'll do is set up a meeting so you can meet your dedicated local employment consultant.
Your employment consultant is your guide to finding a job. Your first meeting meeting with them will cover how APM can help you, and how to get the most from the Disability Employment Services program. They will:
- Explain the services APM provides
- Provide you with a copy of our Service Guarantee and Code of Practice
- Explain your rights and obligations and prepare a job plan outlining the activities and interventions APM can offer to help you get work
- Discuss your injury, health condition, or disability and how it affects your ability to look for a job and stay at work, and how you can be supported to reduce this impact
- Explain how to search for a job and an initial list of appropriate job vacancies
- Discuss local job opportunities and skill shortage areas near you
We work in partnership with you to help you succeed.
Let’s get to work on a clear path to your next job. Register now to get started.