Self-Employment Asssistance participants can access training relevant to the maturity of their business.
Whether it is a workshop to guide your budding business idea or accredited training to develop your business skills, there is an option for you.
Training is delivered via online or face to face settings through a Registered Training Organisation in entrepreneurship and small business*.
Whichever format you select, you will participate in interactive learning led by an accredited small business expert. Your learning materials will be available at all times through our comprehensive learning management system.
You will also be assigned your own training mentor who will assist you through each step of your training journey.
Choose from the following qualifications and skill sets:
- BSB30220 – Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- BSB40320 – Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- BSBSS00102 – Micro Business Skill Set
- BSBSS00103 – New Business Ventures Skill Set
- BSBSS00104 – Small Business Management Skill Set
What you'll learn
On successful completion of accredited small business training, participants will understand many of the broad competencies for running a small business. These include:
- Working effectively in a business environment
- Organising personal work priorities and development
- Complying with regulatory, taxation and insurance requirement
- Organising business finances
- Maintaining financial records for a micro business
- Developing an accurate business plan
- Determining resource requirements for the business
- Developing and using a personal budget
- Marketing your business using different mediums
- Delivering and monitoring your service or product to customers
Get a boost from personalised business mentoring
Energise your business with support from experienced mentors.
All participants in the Self-Employment Assistance program have access to personalised mentoring sessions.
For 12 months, you can access collaborative small business coaching which is tailored to help you achieve your business goals. It's locally focused support which is available to those who want to start a new business or develop an existing micro-business.
Existing businesses needing quick assistance
Existing businesses may be eligible for two 1-hour Business Advice Sessions
or a Business Health Check.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
* Training and assessment is delivered by and under the scope of registration held by Innovative Training & Recruitment Pty Ltd t/a ITR (RTO code 40206). Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business - national course code BSB30220, Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business - national course code BSB40320, Micro Business Skill Set – national course code BSBSS00102, New Business Ventures Skill Set – national course code BSBSS00103, and Small Business Management Skill Set – national course code BSBSS00104
Don't miss our latest updates
Want to find out more about APM Group?