Self-Employment Asssistance participants can access training relevant to the maturity of their business.
Whether it is a workshop to guide your budding business idea or accredited training to develop your business skills, there is an option for you.
Training is delivered via online or face to face settings through a Registered Training Organisation in entrepreneurship and small business*.
Whichever format you select, you will participate in interactive learning led by an accredited small business expert. Your learning materials will be available at all times through our comprehensive learning management system.
You will also be assigned your own training mentor who will assist you through each step of your training journey.
Choose from the following qualifications and skill sets:
- BSB30220 – Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- BSB40320 – Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- BSBSS00102 – Micro Business Skill Set
- BSBSS00103 – New Business Ventures Skill Set
- BSBSS00104 – Small Business Management Skill Set