Web Chat Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions prior to accessing and using the APM Group (APM) web chat service (Web Chat).
- By using Web Chat, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please discontinue your use of Web Chat.
- The information provided by APM on Web Chat is general in nature and not specific to your personal circumstances. APM does not warrant or represent the completeness or accuracy of the information provided on Web Chat.
- APM assumes no responsibility and disclaims all liability for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality or reliability of the information provided on Web Chat.
- You must ensure that information provided via Web Chat to APM is true, accurate, complete and not misleading.
- Web Chat must not be used in a way that is unlawful, illegal, harmful or fraudulent or is related to any purpose or activity that is unlawful, illegal, harmful or fraudulent.
- APM may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such variations shall be effective on posting of the new Terms and Conditions on APM’s website.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia and all parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its Courts and Appellate Courts.
- In these Terms and Conditions, ‘APM Group’ and ‘APM’ is a reference to APM Human Services International Pty Ltd and its Australian subsidiaries.
Web Chat Service
- Web Chat is two-way instant messaging that provides access to APM’s instant messaging service. Web Chat’s functionality is made possible by one or more service providers, including Genesys.
- Web Chat is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’. APM disclaims responsibility and liability for availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the service or accuracy of responses via Web Chat.
- APM may modify, suspend, or stop the service at any time without notice and without liability to anyone. Answers provided during Web Chat are informational and may be subjective.
- APM disclaims liability and by using Web Chat you agree APM will not be liable for injury, loss or damage to you or anyone else from or related to your use of Chat Now or reliance on information provided in the service or from the operation of the service itself. You agree to waive and release APM and its personnel and service providers from all liability.
- Use of Web Chat is an option available to you and not required to access APM’s services. There are other ways of communicating with APM if you do not want to use Web Chat, such as emailing APM at firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning its Customer Service Centre on 1800 267 267 (Australia) or +61 6219 7810 (International).
- APM reserves the right to terminate a Web Chat conversation in the event of any aggressive and/or abusive conduct.