We believe everyone should enjoy the benefits of having a meaningful job.
As a registered NDIS provider of employment supports for participants we can deliver various activities to help you find work or stay in employment.
This support is about building a career pathway and making sure you get the support you need to achieve your job goals.
If you’re working with an Australian Disability Enterprise, we can also help you move into open employment.
With Finding and Keeping a Job in your approved plan, we’ll support you to:
- Explore what work would mean for you
- Manage complex barriers to finding sustainable employment
- Transition from an Australian Disability Enterprise (ADE) to open employment
- Develop a career plan by establishing a vocational identity
- Access other capacity building supports which can lead to joining a Disability Employment Service (DES) program