Thinking about starting your own business?
Already self-employed and looking for support?
Your local Entrepreneurship Facilitator may be able to help you. The Entrepreneurship Facilitator Service is a free service funded by the Australian Government.
How can an Entrepreneurship Facilitator help?
You can receive support ranging from general advice about starting and running a business to tailored mentoring and assistance, including:
- Help assessing and developing your business idea
- Access to small business services and information
- Feedback on your business idea
- Support with business registrations and licences
- Mentoring and networking support
- Invitations to local workshops and events