If your business is looking to hire individuals for a permanent position or a project, a free recruitment agency could make the process simpler and more cost-effective.
Employers in Australia can access government-funded recruitment services to find the right staff with the right skills at no cost.
In this guide we explain how to partner with a free recruitment agency that's right for your business.
Why partner with a recruitment agency?
Finding the right people for your business needs can be both time consuming and costly.
Partnering with a free recruitment agency to find qualified candidates can help make your recruitment process faster and more cost-effective.
It’s also a great way to broaden your candidate pool and create a more diverse workforce.
The benefits of using free recruitment services include:
- Broaden your talent pool – it can be hard to find the right staff if you don't have a large talent pool to choose from. Recruitment agencies can connect you with individuals who are ready to work and have the right skills for the position.
- Save time and money finding the right candidate – using recruitment services is usually quicker and more cost-effective than hiring internally. Recruitment agencies will check resumes and filter job seekers to match your business with the right people.
- Hire for diversity – embrace the benefits of a diverse workforce by partnering with an agency that specialises in disability employment, Indigenous employment and employment for people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
- Learn about funding opportunities – employers in Australia may be eligible for wage subsidies for hiring young people, workers over 50, Indigenous employees and people registered with an employment service. A recruitment agency can make sure you're taking advantage of incentives that are available to your business.
- Use the latest recruitment technology – make use of the advanced technologies and platforms that a recruitment agency uses. These can make it faster and easier to find staff that have the right qualifications, skills and experience.
- Professional advice – professional advice and services from a recruitment agency can help you develop business solutions that align with your goals and needs.
Workforce Australia – Free recruitment services for Australian businesses
Workforce Australia is the new way for businesses to find the right individuals for job vacancies at no cost. Replacing jobactive, Workforce Australia makes it easier for businesses to find and hire staff.
When you partner with a Workforce Australia provider in your local area, you can access recruitment and workforce planning solutions that are tailored to your business goals and needs.
What type of recruitment support do you need?
Whether you're looking for access to efficient recruitment tools or need more tailored support to fill job vacancies, your business can access a range of free recruitment services through Workforce Australia.
1. Self-manage recruitment with online services
Australian businesses can use Workforce Australia Online to self-manage the recruitment process and find suitable candidates to fill vacancies.
The online platform features advanced matching and shortlisting to make it quicker and easier to find the right staff.
Job seekers using Workforce Australia can receive support to get job-ready, for example getting police clearances or driver’s licences.
This cuts out unnecessary red-tape and makes it quicker for new employees to start working. Job seekers may also be eligible for relocation assistance, which gives you access to a wider candidate pool when filling positions.
The online platform has resources and information to help with business planning and hiring. If you need more tailored or intensive recruitment support, your business can partner with a Workforce Australia Services provider such as APM Employment Services.
2. Meet business needs with personalised recruitment services
Workforce Australia Services providers work closely with businesses to understand their recruitment needs and match them with the right people.
They also work with individuals on income support, providing personalised pathways into employment.
Providers such as APM Employment Services can help your business with:
- Accessing wage subsidies up to $10,000 to hire eligible individuals
- Organising training, licences and workplace accommodations that new employees might need
- Arranging pre-employment opportunities such as work experience, work trials and internships
- Improving skills and training for potential candidates to be more inline with your business needs
How to find a free recruitment agency in your area
Your business can access free online recruitment tools and information anytime through Workforce Australia Online.
For more tailored services, you can partner with APM Employment Services or another Workforce Australia Services provider in your local area.
Contact APM Employment Services directly to see if we service your location.
Partner with APM
APM Employment Services is a registered provider of Workforce Australia Services and Disability Employment Services.
We provide Australian businesses with free recruitment services and tailored employment services.
With over 500 locations across Australia and over 25 years experience assisting businesses, we’ve got the connections and expertise to help you build a workforce.
Whether you need to find the perfect candidate for a job vacancy or are looking for tailored business solutions, we're ready to help.
Get in touch to see how we can best support your business.
Call 1800 276 932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.