What’s different about Workforce Australia?
If you’re unemployed, but ready to find and start work in a job, you will be registered with Workplace Australia Online.
From 4 July you can access your account via the new website workforceaustralia.gov.au or the Workforce Australia app.
To sign in, use your current jobactive account details. Your new Workforce Australia Online account will have your information, including a copy of your current Job Plan for your reference.
This platform will allow you to:
- Carry out your own job search and your job reporting requirements
- Sign up for online programs to increase or gain new skills
- Access tools to help with online learning and job searching
- Contact the Digital Services Contact Centre via phone or email for help
- Apply for financial help for job requirements such as police checks, completing micro-credentials such as white cards
If you’ve been invited to join Workforce Australia Online but would like to have the support of a Workforce Australia provider instead, contact your local APM Employment Services team to see if we can help.