Reduce your hiring costs for new employees
When you employ an eligible APM job seeker, your business could access a range of wage subsidies up to $10,000
These government-funded incentives are designed to get more people to work through the Workforce Australia Services, ParentsNext and Disability Employment Services programs.
APM is a trusted provider of these services to thousands of job seekers and employers from more than 500 locations across Australia.
You can apply for a wage subsidy for each eligible job seeker you hire through APM’s programs.
Scroll down to learn more about the types of wage subsidies which may be available and to see if your business could be eligible.
Get in touch today to find your next employee and see if you can reduce your hiring costs with wage subsidies.
How much are wage subsidies?
Your APM consultant will help you find the most suitable wage subsidy for your employee.
We also guide you through the process of applying for a subsidy when you hire through one of our programs.
With APM Employment Services and Workforce Australia, you can access wage subsidies of up to $10,000 for each eligible employee.
Paid by the Australian Government, wage subsidies allow you to reduce your business costs when you hire full or part-time workers. Our employment consultants will work with you to:
- Detail the eligibility requirements for wage subsidies
- Identify the amount of subsidy available for eligible job seekers
- Guide you through the process of accessing the funds
- Advise you on when you will receive the wage subsidy
Disability Employment Services
Wage Subsidy Scheme
For job seekers registered with Disability Employment Services, you can access subsidies of up to $1,650.
Up to $10,000 for hiring a job seeker aged 50 or above.
Is my business eligible for wage subsidies?
To apply for wage subsidies your business must:
- Have an Australian Business number
- Have not previously received a wage subsidy for the same person
- Not be an Australian, state or territory government agency
- Offer a job expected to be ongoing
- Offer a job that complies with national employment standards
Typically, you receive wage subsidy payments during a six month period. Additional incentives could apply to apprenticeships and traineeships.
Speak to us today to find out more.
Want to find out more about APM Group?