Submit your details to find out more about LAC Services and how we can support you
How your Local Area Coordinator may help you
We know everyone’s needs are different.
We also know how quickly your circumstances can change or become more complicated.
Our Local Area Coordinators work directly with you and your family or carers to identify and access the most suitable support services.
Your LAC will:
- Meet with you, your family and carer to learn about your current situation
- Make it a priority to understand your goals
- Develop a plan to help you achieve your goals
- Link you to information sources, supports and services in the community
- As required, help you connect with the NDIA to determine your eligibility for the scheme
We also have dedicated staff to assist people from Aboriginal, culturally diverse and LGBTQIA+ communities.
Getting started with the NDIS
If you or someone you care for needs help accessing the NDIS or other support services in your community, we can guide you through the process.
The NDIA will contact you to confirm your eligibility for the scheme. When your plan is approved, your LAC will help you put your plan into action.
Not eligible for the NDIS?
Not every person with a disability will be eligible for an NDIS plan, if you or the person you care for need help, we can still support you with information and help to connect you to local mainstream and community organisations.