Return to health, return to work
and return to life
Your client’s recovery from a motor vehicle accident is about more than medical treatment.
It’s about getting them back on track with a clear path to achievable goals that move their life forward.
When they come to APM as part of the Transport Accident Commission (TAC) vocational service, they’re with the leading vocational rehabilitation provider in Victoria and across the country.
Our independent allied health professionals look at the bigger picture surrounding recovery.
We examine the factors affecting all aspects of your client’s daily life and work together with family members, medical practitioners, employers or other support people, to tailor support to their needs.
Your client’s plans matter
With APM WorkCare you stay up to date and informed on the comprehensive services your client receives, which may include support with:
- Client-centred goal setting around return to health, return to life and return to work - with a new or existing employer
- Assessment services such as ergonomic, functional assessments and equipment prescription. APM focus on medically appropriate recommendations which support durable function and return to work outcomes
- Development of recovery plans tailored to each client and engaging the entire support team for successful outcomes
- Engaging with the treatment team to support your client in achieving a safe and sustainable return to work outcome
- Supporting employers in identifying suitable duties, assessing the workplace and a return to work program that meets their business needs as well as the client’s recovery
- Assessing transferrable skills, vocational counselling and suitable retraining options
- Job skills training to achieve independent job seeking
- Finding more suitable work with an alternative employer, with a dedicated
- Employment Placement Manager and Lead New Employer Consultant
Your partner for recovery in Victoria
At APM WorkCare our team has been helping injured Australians recover from injury and adapt to big life changes – short or long term – for more than 25 years.
When your client comes to us for vocational rehabilitation services, they’re supported by a team backed by a network of experts in every state and territory in Australia, and in 10 countries across the world.
In Victoria alone, we deliver our TAC Vocational Services from the following locations
Offices able to be serviced from APM office via remote travel allowance: Colac, Hamilton, Healesville, Horsham, Pakenham, Sale, Seymour, Shepparton and Warrnambool.
Your experienced team for recovery
APM WorkCare’s team includes occupational therapists and psychologists with expertise in acquired brain injury and spinal cord injuries, including sourcing supported employment.
And your client’s plan isn’t just about their immediate health needs. We want to support them to make a positive recovery in life and continue to move forward.
We have a Lead New Employer Services Consultant who is dedicated to industry innovations and can support your client into new employment.
Plus, our Employment Placement Manager can provide your client with a job brokerage service – linking them with suitable prospective employers and opportunities if required.
APM is Australia’s largest provider of the Australian Government’s Disability Employment Services helping tens of thousands of people with an injury, illness or disability to find lasting employment every year.
When it comes to ensuring the best for your client’s employment future, our teams operate from more than 500 locations to provide opportunities with local employers in communities across the country.
Your team for innovative solutions
Working with injury case managers to better support recovery services, APM WorkCare has developed an award-winning return to work tool – APMiQ.
Developed by our tech team and our APM WorkCare professionals, APMiQ supports rehabilitation in the digital era.
The APMiQ Life Index questionnaire enables our consultants to measure and track a client’s wellbeing, their perceived return to work capacity and emotional health.
By providing feedback in real-time, APMiQ Life Index can demonstrate the impact of treatment on your client whilst under our care.
This allows our consultants and you to have better understanding of your client's progress as they aim to return to work and return to life.
See our demo page to learn more about APMiQ.
Let's get started
Register now and we’ll be in touch to discuss your client’s needs.
Or contact us via
Phone: 1300 967 522