Employers in Perth have taken on 19 job seekers so far following APM's Jump Start event earlier this month.
APM Employment Services held the first jobactive Jump Start to share information with local businesses about the government-funded program to get more people into work.
As part of the event APM launched a campaign to find employment for 160 local job seekers.
By hiring staff through APM, local businesses are able to benefit from a no cost tailored recruitment service that matches job seekers to their particular job requirements.
Employers gain access to wage subsidies of up to $10,000 when hiring job seekers through APM.
Looking for staff?
- Find out more about APM's no cost recruitment service
In the first round of updates following the Jump Start, the following employers and businesses have changed a person's life by recruiting through APM.
- Taryn Ann Godridge
- Hugh Wycombe Tavern
- Craig Lee Zornada
- Rennet Pty Ltd
- GR Engineering Services Ltd
- The Trustee for Norlyn Family Trust
- Ebony Wernicke
- Perth Social Club Pty Ltd
- RA Clack & JD Malpass & DA Wilson
- Polycell Australia Pty Ltd
- Perth Racing
- Silver Chain Group Limited
- Orbital Australia Pty Ltd
- Shannon Zacharko
- Chandler Macleod Group Ltd
- Kelly Services Australia Pty Ltd
- Mainswest Pty Ltd
- Pfizer Australia Pty Ltd
- International Maritime Services
The Perth Jump Start followed a series of Jump Start events to promote APM's delivery of Disability Employment Services.
APM is the largest provider of the Australian Government's Disability Employment Services program which aims to break down barriers for people with an injury, illness or disability when seeking work.
The local campaigns held around the country have so far helped more than 450 people find a job.