APM attended the 2018 OHS Leaders Summit Australia on the Gold Coast.
It was a great chance for industry leaders to network and share ideas and solutions to improve the health, safety and wellbeing of our workplaces.
APM presented Integrating Technology into Workplace Health and Safety to a full house at the event.
We demonstrated the practical use of medical grade wearable technology and virtual reality in workplaces today, as well as discussing emerging trends and technology.
The applications for wearable tech and VR in the workplace are increasing as more and more companies realise the benefits it can bring to their team.
Potential benefits to your business and team include:
- Reducing potential risks and cost of workplace injuries
- Improving the skills and training of employees
- Reducing the cost and time of recovery and rehabilitation
- Increasing employee engagement with learning programs
- Reducing absenteeism and presenteeism
- Enhancing your workplace’s wellbeing and retain valuable employees
Share your insights and expertise
We have established a new LinkedIn Group – Workplace Health and Technology – to further the discussion and interest we’ve already seen in this topic.
You can join the discussion and invite colleagues and connections to the group here: APM LinkedIn.
If you’re looking for innovative solutions to enhance the health, safety and wellbeing of your workplace speak to us today.