APM completes the acquisition of National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider Everyday Independence. The new business expands APM's allied health services in Australia that deliver an all-of-life service offering, from paediatric through to adult participant care.
APM completes the acquisition of Equus Workforce Solutions, one of the largest workforce development organisations in North America, with more than 3,000 team members.
Equus also has a presence in Canada, with its subsidiary Agilec providing employment services in Ontario and career transition services for Veterans Affairs Canada.
APM Employment Services becomes Australia's leading provider of Workforce Australia Services - the Australian Government's employment support service which replaced jobactive.
Awarded Employment Services Ontario Phase 1 contract in Canada following prototype award in 2020.
Acquired Dynamic Education Systems Inc in United States allowing market entry into Job Corps.
APM becomes official shirt sponsor of Hockeyroos as part of three-year partnership with Hockey Australia ahead of the Female Hockey World Cup and the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games.
The partnership includes support for the men's Kookaburras team and the development of inclusive hockey programs for players of all abilities across Australia.
APM Employment Services begins delivery of Transition to Work service for young people in regions of NSW and QLD.
APM Group completes acquisition of Lifecare and Biosymm in Australia to deliver physiotherapy and mobile health services and provide in-home physio, occupational therapy, podiatry and lymphoedema services.
APM Group enters Sweden with the acquisition of employment services provider Clustera. Increasing our global footprint to 11 countries with 9,300 team members in more than 1,000 locations.
Ingeus started delivering Restart employment program to job seekers who have been out of work for at least 12 months in the UK.
WCG Services began delivering the Canadians Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Services (CVVRS) to support veterans and their families across Canada.
APM Assessment Services began delivering Residential Aged Care Assessments to support older people across Australia to receive the right funding for their level of residential aged care.
APM acquires US-based workforce development company Grant Associates, which delivers employment services to businesses across six states and territories with a team of more than 400 people.
Awarded Work and Health Programme contract in the UK.
Australian-based FBG Group joins APM's group of health businesses with acquisition of the leading psychology firm.
APM acquires UK-based employee assistance program (EAP) provider CiC Wellbeing, which looks after more than 1 million people in the UK.
APM Group's Canadian business WCG expands employment services with new programs in Ontario.
US-based Ross Innovative Employment Solutions extends contracts to deliver employment programs.
APM launches next phase of Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) with the Stretch RAP.
Quadrant's ownership interest in the APM Group is acquired by Madison Dearborn Partners (MDP).
MCI launch new online accredited training services for job seekers in Disability Employment Services or jobactive programs across Australia.
Ingeus UK increases market share and delivery of the National Citizen Service (NCS) Youth program.
Emergency APM Assure Community Support Line set up to offer free counselling to people affected by Australia's devastating and unprecedented bushfires.
APM New Zealand complete first stage of a new program for Maori community as part of Te Pae Tata strategy and action plan, supported by the Ministry of Social Development.
APM Assessment Services successfully deliver pilot scheme for NDIS Independent Assessments in the Blue Mountain region of New South Wales.
APM acquires Australian health and risk management company Konekt, increasing market share in employment services and workplace health and injury management.
As part of Konekt, psychological health business Communicorp becomes latest addition to APM's health business portfolio.
APM Employment Services increases delivery of Disability Employment Services program to 92 employment regions.
APM extends service offering by acquiring multi-award-winning learning organisation MCI.
APM becomes the first Australian-based global company to join The Valuable 500 movement to put disability inclusion on the agenda for every board meeting.
APM Communities launches NDIS Local Area Coordination services in several regions across Western Australia, with the recruitment of more than 200 new community-based employees.
- Acquired the Ingeus Group, WCG, Ross Innovative Employment Solutions and Assure Programs, to become a world leading mission-driven human services organisation with more than 5,500 employees in 10 countries
- APM launches partnership with Matera Foundation in Western Australia to support Indigenous job seekers into work with an eight-week program
- Contracted to deliver NDIS Local Area Coordinator Services (LAC) in Darwin, Northern Territory; Maryborough, Queensland; and Western Australia
- APM Employment Services records highest ever star ratings for Disability Employment Services
- APM New Zealand awarded national Training for Independence contract to deliver end to end rehabilitation services for clients
- Awarded new jobactive contracts to increase Employment Services delivery for job seekers in Western Australia
- 32 new Employment Service Areas added to APM's Disability Employment Services delivery after service changes by the Australian Government. APM continues to have the highest number of service areas of any provider with 91 across Australia
- APM Employment Services awarded contracts to deliver ParentsNext services in Queensland, Victoria and South Australia to help more parents return to work
- Expanded market share in South Australia by purchasing jobactive and Disability Employment Services provider ARA Jobs
- Increased employment services offering with addition of NorthStar Specialist Employment Services in Victoria
- Australia's Minister for Indigenous Health, Hon. Ken Wyatt, launches APM's third Reconciliation Action Plan
- Launched APM YES (Youth Employment Services) in Hunter and Central Coast region to support school leavers and young adults aged 15 to 24 find jobs with local employers
- APM became the largest provider of Disability Employment Services in Australia
- Acquired specialised New Zealand health care service, Pelim
- APM commenced delivery of the Australian Government's 'jobactive' employment services program in nine regions
- APM commenced delivery of the Australian Government's 'My Aged Care Regional Assessment Service'
- Acquired Birmingham-based (UK) Pertemps People Development Group
- Took over Job Services Australia contracts from OEC (oec.org.au) in western NSW (Orana and Windermere)
<li>Awarded a national contract to provide vocational rehabilitation services in New Zealand</li>
- Awarded our first contract in the UK to provide employment services assessments
- Awarded an Australian Government contract to provide home-based aged care services in Queensland and NSW
- APM expanded internationally
- Awarded significant share of the Australian Government's Disability Employment Services contract (which commenced in March 2010)
- Awarded a large component of work as part of the National Panel of Assessors – for the provision of discrete assessment services, including the Workplace Modifications Scheme, Ongoing Support Assessment and Supported Wage System Assessment
- Awarded over 33% of the Australian Government's Vocational Rehabilitation Services contract, covering 48 Employment Service Areas and 77 sites
- Awarded over 50% of the Australian Government's Job Capacity Assessment contract, including in every Employment Service Area (with the exception of Christmas Island and the Cocos Islands)
- Launched Job Capacity Account services and secured 50 per cent market share within six months
- Became ISO accredited on a national basis
- Commenced operations in Victoria, Queensland and SA
- Became a truly national company in Australia by having offices in every state and territory
- Won 90% of a national tender to provide Work Capacity Assessments for clients of the Australian Government throughout Australia
- Appointed to major panels and won major national contracts with employers for occupational rehabilitation and counselling services
- Commenced operations in NSW and Canberra
- Interstate expansion – to Darwin, Alice Springs, Hobart and Launceston
1994 - 1999
- Began operations as a vocational rehabilitation services provider
- Began operations as a vocational rehabilitation services provider