APM’s WorkCare team has been named a finalist in three national awards for excellence in workplace rehabilitation.
The 2019 ARPA National Excellence in Workplace Rehabilitation Awards celebrate the best in services which support injured employees and help return them to work.
APM is delighted to be nominated for:
Innovation in Return to Work Award
- APM WorkCare launched a new digital reporting tool, APMiQ Life Index, to help consultants achieve better outcomes for their clients by improving the process of recording a client’s progress in their return to work.Learn more about the tool on our APMiQ demo page.
Outstanding Consultant (New Employer) Award – Michelle Parmiter
- Michelle has been recognised for her outstanding work in engaging with clients who face a variety of injuries, illnesses or disabilities.
- In particular Michelle has been praised for her engagement with Aboriginal clients and providing valuable support to guide them through suitable job seeking services with a deep understanding of the barriers they face.
Exceptional Leadership Award – Philip Paysden
- Philip has been named a finalist for his role in increasing communication and transparency with APM WorkCare’s team members and ensuring an uninterrupted service for clients as contracts changed.
- Philip also put client recovery and support to access the Health Benefits of Good Work as the team’s top priority when making any decisions or taking action.
General Manager for APM WorkCare, Philip added: “Having three finalists in the 2019 ARPA National Excellent in Workplace Rehabilitation Awards is a great reflection of the fantastic work completed by APMers at all levels.
"We’re looking forward to the evening and recognising our great people!”
ARPA also has annual awards for each state ahead of the national awards which will be presented to winners in Brisbane on 14 November.
The night will coincide with ARPA’s Queensland awards, where APM is also nominated for the state award for Innovation in Return To Work.
For more information about APM WorkCare’s services and how the team helps support businesses and employees across the country, visit apm.net.au/workcare